The "Cyber Test LAN"
- Pretty obvious to separate the Cyber Test LAN from the real users LAN. Connections are not allowed from Cyber Test LAN to anywhere.
- Input connection to Cyber Test LAN are only allowed from 2 clients within the Home LAN.
- Using an upatched version of Win2003 Server to be vulnerable to MS08-067 as the Domain Controler.
- The Phised Win7 client is the domain client and has a Nuclear RAT server installed and can be remote controled
- The VulnHUB image holds several weak WebServer's on Linux.